Coach P - Jim Pusateri
- Head Football Coach / Teacher - Florida
- Mental Performance Training
- Transformational Leader
My biggest asset is in my ability to form quality and long-lasting relationships with players, parents, community, school personnel and the student body.
Some of my strengths include:
- Developing successful student athletes on the field and beyond.
- Ability to raise overall team GPA's and college opportunities.
- Forming lasting relationships throughout the community.
- Fundraising, Budgeting and team operations.
- Building school spirit and traditions that spread throughout the student body, school staff and the community.
For additional information email: [email protected]
Program Culture (Philosophy)
"Building the Mindset of a Champion"
Commit - Trust - Prepare
RESUME - Jim Pusateri
- Master's Educational Leadership
- Bachelor's Business Management
- Professional Teaching Certificate
Building A Football Program Podcast
Our Podcast is dedicated to helping you build a successful football program. We cover all facets of building a successful football program
- Bill Corley: Style Exteriors
Jim was an excellent coach creating a very strong team atmosphere, which has helped build my character as it is today. He was very knowledgeable and well rounded as a coach with a true desire to win and to maintain a team with an unending desire to improve.
- Cheryl Hoth: Counselor
I worked with Jim at Luther High School South in Chicago, where he coached the football team. Jim had great rapport with students and colleagues. He was organized in his work and had a caring attitude toward students.
- Mark Krzykowski: Head Football Coach at Carroll University
Jim is a well-respected and knowledgeable coach. In my interactions with him I found Jim to be organized and hard working. Jim would be a good addition to any staff.
- DR. MICHAEL LANEVE: ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL ATHLETIC DIRECTOR at RICH EAST HIGH SCHOOL
I was able to observe Jim as a coach and a teacher for over five years. His teams were always well prepared and played with a love of the game. We always had to prepare to play Jim’s teams as we new they would be well prepared to play us. He has a strong knowledge of all phases of the game and excels at forming relationships with players, coaches and the community.
- Brian Kube: Principal at St. Paul Lutheran School
Jim, is filled with passion and with of practical insights on what it takes to be successful while keeping his faith, family and friends in balance. He build relationships with people he works with and their families. He as a vast knowledge of his profession but is always seeking out new and better ways to serve and teach people he works with. I would highly recommend Jim to people I know.